Next Fixtures & Updates

  • 5-4-24 Fri 7 for 7.30 pm - Annual Dinner & Prizegiving - Open Arms, Dirleton
  • 14-4-24 Sun 19.30 - AGM - Wester Broomhouse
  • Website last updated 27-3-24

Monday 8 September 2014

Website Problems

It has been brought to my attention that the tables on this website cannot be viewed in Internet Explorer.  I am working on this but it may take some time to resolve. Anyone with expert knowledge could contact me and help get this fixed.
In the meantime, I have managed to correct the issues on the Fixtures Page, so all this seasons fixtures should now be visible.
The Results will be visible once the season starts, even if I have to do it the long way !

This issue does not appear to effect other browsers such as Chrome, Firefox or Opera and the website should be fully operational on these platforms.
(Other browsers are also available but I do not have access to them so have not been able to test them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment